Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Concerts and Hockey Games


 I
 I couldn't get a good picture of the boys at the Christmas Concert; they were behind other students.  They did a great job!  It was a lovely evening.
 Then, later in the week, onto a hockey game.  The students from the school took part in this reading and physical exercise program for a few weeks, and then they got the opportunity to go to a hockey game.  A new experience for us and we are not really into hockey.   Here the kids throw stuffed animals on the rink after the Giants scored their first goal.  It was a bit surreal for us.  Spectator sports for the Canadian crowd!!!

At one point, a fight broke out and everyone started yelling "fight, fight, fight!!!".  I was totally shocked and it freaked me out a little bit.  I guess we aren't used to that kind of sport!

No comments: